Ed started his career as a shop floor operator and, through hard work and continuing education, took his passion for helping teams to launch Double E Workplace Solutions. At Double E Workplace Solutions, Ed partners with businesses of all sizes to develop leadership skills, increase employee engagement and improve operational performance.
Ed’s extensive experience with employee development practices, approachable manner, and creative solutions have earned him a reputation as an invaluable resource for developing successful workplaces. Ed is passionate about helping others reach their goals and finds great joy seeing teams work together to drive positive change. His range of credentials includes serving as a leadership trainer for the University of Wisconsin Parkside and the Wisconsin Manufacturing Extension Partnership (WMEP) and being a board member for Lakeside Curative Services (LCS) and The Sharing Center. He takes pride in improving people’s lives and strengthening businesses so they can reach new heights.
Ed’s credentials include:
- HRCI Certificate in Diversity and Inclusion in HR Management
- Bachelor of Science in Management, Cardinal Stritch University
- Certificate in Human Resources Management, Cardinal Stritch University
- Registered Corporate Coach, Worldwide Association of Business Coaches
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Career Coach Certification